Chapter 9

Maya's POV

I rub my eyes before opening them and glance  down at the clock. I was going back to school today after my two week suspension and I am late, as usual.

"Holy fuck!" I yell and jump out of the bed. I move towards my closet an see what is there to wear and I'm suddenly feeling hot. I look around more and find nothing to wear.

"Maria!" I yell

I heard footsteps when Maria barged into my room.

"Where are my clothes?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Well.... they are right in front of you" She points at my closet.

"Not these..... I'm not wearing skirts to school" I scoffed

"I put the other ones for washing find something to wear and oh.. don't go anywhere today after school.Come home after school and bring Sam please and also take his backpack." She told

"Why? Where is he?" I asked 

"He went out after you slept yesterday and didn't come back........ maybe he got laid ." she rolls her eyes.

I scrunch my nose in disgust "I hope he doesn't get her pregnant" I rolled my eyes.

"I hope so too" She chuckles

"Okay now get ready and how are you going to school?" She questioned

"I am going with Jennifer" I informed her and she nodded and exited my room.

I turn back to my closet and search and found denim shorts.

"Shorts it is" I sighed

"But this is the first time I'm wearing this type of shorts........" I talk to myself.

"Well ... there is a first time for everything I guess." I told  and search for top and found one cute top.

I grab my clothes and rush into the bathroom.I took my bath and change into my outfit and come out of the bathroom. I did a hair wash so I blow dry my hair which reaches up to my neck and decided to leave it open.I wear my black sneakers and look in the mirror.

'I don't look that bad' I thought