Chapter 18

Brian parked near an expensive looking restaurant. The name of it was written with  glowing LED's which read "Fratelli's Italian Restaurant".

Brian turned the engine of and motioned me to get out of the car.

"You know you could have just taken me to McDonalds right" I rolled my eyes.

"I know but I didn't didn't I" He gave a boyish grin.

we both got off simultaneously and shut the door.

I looked at my phone to know the time and it was 7:40. We entered the restaurant and it was beautiful and gave a cozy kind of feeling. I looked to my right to find Brian smiling while looking at me.

"Do you like it?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded in response before he grabbed my hand and walked us over to an empty table. We sat opposite to each other. We looked into each others eyes. It felt as if we could stay like that forever drowning into each others eyes.

Just then we heard a clearing of throat and we snapped back to reality. I looked over from where the voice was coming to find a waitress standing with a pen and a notepad. Her eyes roamed around Brian's body and immediately bit her lip.

Is she fucking serious!

I don't know why but it caused and upsetting feeling in my stomach. I looked over at Brian who was still looking at me intensely.

"What can I get you sir?" her voice was sultry which almost made me gag and she acted as if I wasn't even sitting here.  Brian looked over at the menu and looked at me  completely oblivious of the waitress trying to get his attention.

"What do you want Dimple?" he asked. I turn towards the waitress who was eyeing me with disgust. I glared at her making her eyes widen with fear.

"Pasta Carbonara " I sneered at  her. She rolled her eyes trying to hide her fear while writing it down in the notepad. I looked at Brian who had a cocky expression on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked 

"I'll have the same" Brian informed without breaking eye contact.

"Anything else sir" her voice was again seductive. I clenched my fists and looked up at her.

"Just water" I snapped, she rolled her eyes yet again.

I swear if she does it again, I might as well ball her eyes out 

"Other than that " she looked at Brian hoping to get his attention.

"sir..."  If looks could kill, she would be six feet under the ground.

"Hey snap out of it. He is not interested." I barked making her eyes widen in fear yet again.

" Are you going or should I call a cab" sarcasm dripping in my voice. She immediately turned around and walked away. I look at Brian who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"you were jealous." He stated while placing his palms behind his head.

" No I was not" I scoffed.

" Its okay Dimple you can agree" His smirk grew wider.

"No I was not. she was trying to get your attention and you didn't notice her and her  voice was annoying......'What can I get you sir?'.......'Anything else sir'" I mocked the waitress and Brian chuckled.

I took out my phone and was surfing the internet and soon got bored. I put my phone back and looked over to Brian to find him on his phone as well. I pulled his phone out of his hand and kept it at my side of the table.