Chapter 26

Maya pov:

I groaned and tried to turn over the other side to block the sun rays falling on my face, but some thing restricted me from doing so. I tried again and still failed.

Slowly I blink my eyes open and groaned again.I looked around the room and found it unfamiliar from mine. I looked down to find an arm wrapped around my waist. I also felt a weight on my shoulders and looked up. Brian had his face on the crook of my neck.

I blushed a deeper shade of red as I realized that this was the second time we had cuddled.

I looked back at is face. It was relaxed and his lips were in a small pout. I stared for a few more minutes and sighed.

I slowly grabbed his hand which was snaked around my waist and and lifted it so I could slip away. As I was gonna get up, his hand came crashing back to it's original place, around my waist. I huffed and wriggled myself to be let free.

I heard a groan and he pulled me tighter towards him. I looked at the side stand and grabbed my phone to see the time. It was 7:46 am. I widened my eyes in horror as I realized that there were only 29 minutes to reach school.

I immediately tapped Brian's cheek. He didn't respond. I tapped harder this time and he groaned and fluttered his eyes open.

"What happened dimple?" His groggy voice was somehow deeper. I almost melted.

"It's 7:47 pumpkin. I have to go, I have only 28 minutes." I used the nickname.

"Just don't go." He mumbled.

"No I have to. Now get up, I don't even have my clothes right now." I snapped.

"Ugh! Fine" He sighed and moved himself away and got up. The warmth of his body was gone and I wanted it back again.

Isn't that what you wanted?

I rolled my eyes at myself and moved out of the bed. I looked around the room and found my bag.

"Dimple?" Brian called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"There is a spare tooth brush in here you can use that and I'll get you clothes." He told

"Pumpkin, you don't have to do that, I can just go ho-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He stated and I scowled at him before walking inside the bathroom.

I brushed and came out to get the clothes.
Brian was standing there with two outfits in his hand.

A sleeveless pink crop top with ripped jeans which looked around my size.

And on the other hand was a pink skirt which reached only mid thigh and a off shoulder top which only covered your boobs.

" where the fuck did you get these from?? Slut store?? " I scoffed.

"Hey! It isn't my problem. These belong to my cousin. She loves pink." Brian snorted. I rolled my eyes and only grabbed the jeans.

"Dimple, are you going topless??" He growled. I gaped at him.

"What do you think??" I retorted before walking into his closet.

He had a lot of hoodies, shirts, T shirts and even a few suits. I looked and grabbed a black hoodie and smiled to myself.

I walked out and held it in front of him.

"Out of everything you took my favorite hoodie?" He whined