Chapter 41

Maya's pov:

"Did you just kidnap my bestfriends so you could ask me to be your... um.. girlfriend?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"It wasn't exactly kidnaping. They knew about it." Brian shook his head.

"So Willy coming to my house was all a plan?" I asked.

"Oh fucking answer his question already!!" Dylan's voice boomed from behind me and I immediately turned to find Jake, Will, Jackie, Harper, Damon, Sam, Tia and Dylan standing in a straight line.

I turned and faced Brian who had his hand on his neck.

"So.." I cut him off by placing my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

He seemed taken back by my actions but soon responded as his arms snaked around my waist

I pulled away and smiled while he looked like he was still catching up with the situation.

"So that's a yes?" He asked and I chuckled before nodding.

"It's a yes." I assured.

"Oh fuck! Finally. Now can someone tell me where is the ice pack." Damon groaned as he rubbed his nose.

"OH shit! Damon Did I punch you?" I frantically asked.

"No shit, asshole" He scowled and everyone chuckled.

"My bestie has a boyfriend!!!!" Harper squealed as she hugged me.

"Thanks? I guess." I hugged her back.

"Brian, we need to talk." Sam placed his hand on Brian's shoulder.

"Yeah, I know what it is about." Brian visibly gulped and I almost chuckled at his reaction.

"You see, Maya is my baby sister after Melanie and I don't like to drag a conversation so let's get to the point. You hurt my sister, you won't live another day. Literally." Sam warned and Brian nodded.

"I'm pretty sure Maya itself will kill me by then. Right Dimple?" He nudged my shoulder and I gasped.

"Rude." I slapped his shoulder.

"Okay guys! how about we give the couple a few moments to themselves until it hits 12. We'll be choosing a movie." Dylan told as he pushed Sam towards the projector.

"Hey." Brian placed his hand around my shoulder.

"So this is why you've been avoiding me for the past week." I stated.

"Kind of. I was actually planning on asking you on Monday but the black eye didn't really seem proper." He chuckled. I stared into his face examining the bruise. It was almost gone but a light shade of purple still hung around.

"I'm sorry abo-" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

"It's okay babe. doesn't matter." He pulled away.