Chapter 31

Maya's pov:

I stood there, stunned. My body went stiff. Brian was kissing me. 

Brian-fucking-Smith was kissing me!!

I could feel my whole body on fire. There were butterflies in my stomach along with a kind of spark which fueled the reactions happening in my body.

His lips were on mine. He pulled me closer and moved it. I hesitated before following him. I clenched his shirt in a tight grip. I honestly didn't know what to do cause I've never done this before.

That's right, He is my first kiss.

I heard him groan as he seemed to be asking for entrance. I suddenly realized what I'm doing and my eyes widened. I placed both my hands on his chest before trying to push him away.

"Bri-an.... your drunk" I told in between.

He growled and squeezed my hip which caught me by surprise. I gasped and he took advantage of it before slipping into my mouth.

I could taste the alcohol from his mouth. I hit his chest to make him stop.

"Brian......stop!" I mumbled in between the kiss.

He slowly pulled away and I gasped for air. He rested his forehead against mine.

"Don't ever leave me." Brian mumbled. I could still smell the alcohol from his mouth.

"Just get in the car." I opened the door and helped him inside.

I get to the other side and got in. I looked at Brian who kept mumbling something to himself.

"Brian, seat belt." I pointed.

"Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I sighed and move towards him. I pulled his seat belt and put it on. Our faces were inches away from each other. I looked into his eyes which was already staring at me. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my cheek, stunning me.

I retreated back and started the engine. I started driving and I could feel him staring at me.

"Where were you the whole time?" I asked.

"I went out of the city." He mumbled

"Who did you inform about your little trip?" I snapped. He shrunk slightly into his seat.

"no one" he whispered.

"Are you crazy Brian? What if something happened to you? You are in a gang for god's sake!!" I shouted and he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"You would care if something happened to me?" He pointed at himself and I felt like strangling him. His mouth was in a pout which made him look like a really cute kid.

I smacked his arm and I glared at him.

"Why the fuck would I not care, asshole?!" I barked and he grinned.

"I swear if you did this again, I'll never talk to you." I threatened. His grin turned upside down in seconds.

"No! I promise I won't do it again." He whined while hiccuping.

"Should I take you home?" I asked, hopefully. He shook his head.

"Jason is here." He grumbled.

"So? Your only going to your room right?" I asked.

"He will see you. no." He crossed his arms and I sighed.

"The club?" I hesitated. He thought about it for some time before nodding.

"The club it is." I whispered before calling Jennifer.

She picked it in the fifth ring.

"Hey May.. What's up" Jenny spoke and I sighed.