Chapter 37

Maya's pov:

"Hello sister." Dirk smirked.

Literally, every person's jaw dropped present in here. My jaw hung on the floor with the shock. I looked back and forth between Dirk and Dawn. I finally noticed the similarities between these two. 

The exact same grey eyes with a similar outline of face and the pale skin which complemented both of them.

"Shut the fuck up." Dawn hissed.

"Aw.. Why? They didn't know?" Dirk gave a fake frown.

"What in the fucking hell?!" Dylan cursed out loud.

"Let's end this game Dirk. I'm done playing." Brian told.

"Won't you save me sis?" Dirk pouted at Dawn.

"Don't call me your sister. You fucking tried to kill me just so you could take over the fucking gang." Dawn narrowed her eyes at him. Her grey eyes reflected rage and hurt.

Few gasps were heard around the corner.

"So wait, Dawn is the missing sister of the Ripper family?!" Sam tilted his head in confusion.

"I wasn't missing. I left on purpose. You can't even trust your family." Dawn spat, venomously.

"Oh come on! You know my nature, you should have expected this from me sooner or later." Dirk scoffed.

"Your right. I should have but then I didn't because I trusted you. Your just like that fucker." Dawn growled out.

"That's cause I was raised by him. You always were trained by mom. Mom was the gang leader and Dad hated it. He wanted to be in control so he made me his weapon." Dirk shouted as tears leaked down his face.

"So you fucking tried to kill me?!" Dawn roared while Jenny and I immediately rushed to her side.

"I didn't know it was you in that fire. I really didn't. He told it was someone coming in our way, I didn't expect it to be you." Dirk whispered but everyone heard it.

"Wh-what?" Dawn quivered.

"I-I thought you died. When Dad told me it was you who was supposed to be dead, I realized how deep he went to thrive for power. I know I was too late but then you gave me hope when your body was not found two years ago." Dirk confessed.

"What about now? What do you want to do, huh?" I snapped.

"I want to give back the leadership to my sister. She is the one who deserves it." Dirk sighed.

"And what about your father?" Jenny snorted.

"Don't worry about him." Dirk chuckled bitterly.

"Dirk? What did you do?" Dawn asked in a warning tone.

"I killed him. Today morning." He  gritted out.

Dawn immediately rushed and engulfed him in a hug. 

"It's going to be fine. I'm here. He deserved it anyway." Dawn whispered.

After a few minutes of silence, Dawn slowly retreated back.

"Okay so now, since we have had a nice family reunion, let's talk business. So Dirk, you gonna give the leadership to Dawn or what?" Brian chimed in.

"Wait, so you knew this whole time?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"She told me the day she joined and that's why Dirk hadn't killed me." Brian justified.

"Yet." Dirk mumbled and I shot him a pointed look.