Chapter 8

Maya's pov:

I rolled my eyes as I saw the door bang open which revealed my dear elder sister.

"What.the.hell." She glared at me and I just shrugged.

She walked over towards me and sat next to me.

"What's wrong with you? Maya, I have warned you so many times to control your anger." She scolded me and I just folded my hands.

"Did you see that poor girl's nose!. It was horribl-"

"She is not poor. She is a bitch." I cut her off and she glared at me.

"Language!" She warned and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you do that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"She pushed me to cross the line." I stated.

"So this is not the only time this has happened?" She asked and I shook my head.

"What did she do?" She asked.

"She really likes to annoy me. She was the one who almost broke my toe by placing a fucking pencil heel on it." I snapped.

"Language again! and wait? That was her?" She furrowed her eyebrows. and I nodded, silently.

Suddenly, the principal's office door banged open again and in came our principal, Mrs.Fernandez.

She walks in and sits on the principals chair.

"Ms.Jackson, I assume you know why we have called you here?" Mrs.Fer(in short) asked.

"Yes, I am very well aware." Maria spoke in a professional tone.

"Well, we do know that Maya has been causing trouble and we have excused her a decent amount of times." Mrs.Fer stared at me.

"Yes but I would like to ask few things." Maria stated and Mrs.Fer raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever asked Maya off all times she has 'fallen in trouble' about what happened?" Maria asked in a serious tone. I looked at her and found that she was sitting as if she were in a meeting.

"Well....we the other students would just-" 

"A simple yes or no would do." Maria rolled her eyes before giving a scary look to Mrs.Fer.

"Th-the other students were always the ones who told everything and-"

"So it's a no." Maria raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." The principal sighed.

"look, I'm not saying that Maya is right but I do believe in hearing out both sides of a story." Maria told.

"Maya is not a kid who goes around starting problems. She knows when to silence them all if they have crossed the limit. If people are so well aware of the situation, then why do they try to provoke her?" Maria snapped and Mrs.Fer gulped.

"And what's the girl's name who she punched today?" Maria asked.

"Um.. Anna.....Anna Benson." Mrs.Fer stuttered.

"Oh okay, well what did Anna tell you?" Maria asked.

"She told us that she was just walking past her and bumped into her shoulder and then Maya snapped." Mrs.Fer looked at me as if pleading to save her.

"That's the worst lie I have ever heard about myself." I scoffed.

"Well... Maya, can you tell you principal what actually had happened." 

"Sure." I muttered.

"I was walking towards my class after lunch break when I heard sex noises coming from the janitors closet. I was shocked and stood there for about a minute when Anna came out. I couldn't see the guy cause I think he took the other door. Anna came towards me and started talking crap to which I wasn't listening to. The she grabbed my arm as if trying to scare me and I snapped cause she kept telling me to stay away from her man or something." I shrugged.

"Okay so now as you have heard, I think having sex is prohibited under school property. Making out is alright but having sex is a whole different thing. I think we can excuse this Anna about the sex thing for once and she must be given equal punishment as to Maya since she has provoked her more than a few times." Maria stated and rested back on her chair.

I looked at Maria with a smile on my face, she looked at me and shot me a wink to which I chuckled.

"Okay, give me a few minutes. I need to speak with Anna's parents." Mrs.Fer stood up and headed out.

"That was so badass." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook easily. I did it cause both of you were at fault." Maria gave me a pointed look.

"What?!! That's absurd, my daughter would never do such a thing!! Let me speak to the other parent! How dare they?!" A voice from outside the office boomed.

"Great, One crazy about their child parent coming right up." I sighed.

"Oh bring it on!" Maria smirked as she sat straighter.

A man in his late thirties barged in to the office while Mrs.Fer was trailing behind him with a pleading look. His face was red in anger. I sighed and slowly leaned back on my chair as the drama was gonna take place.

"How dare you accuse something like that on my daughter?!" The man glared at me.

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Benson." Maria greeted.

Mr.Benson's facial expressions changed from anger to shock. Maria on the other hand looked amused.

"Ms-Ms.....Ms.Jackson?!" He looked as if Maria had grown two heads. I looked behind Mr.Benson and found Anna standing with a confused look on her face too. Her face looked perfectly laughable with her nose covered in bandage and her eyes looked like panda's eyes due to the smudged mascara and eyeliner.

"What a small world.. it is huh?" Mar smirked.

"I-Indeed, ma'am." Mr Benson stuttered.

"Daddy, why are you calling this bitch's sister Ma'am?" Anna looked at me with disgust and I rolled my eyes.

"Anna!!" Mr.Benson roared and Anna's body shook in fear.

"I thought you said your daughter has great socializing skills, Benson. To top it all I thought you said she will be the next supreme success?!" Maria told, dissapointed.

"Ma'am, I'm-I'm so sorry. I really didn't know your sister went to this school and I didn't know she had any feuds with anyone." Benson sighed.

"You see, we Jacksons don't show our power unless we have to. I think you know that by now. We only do something when the limit is crossed." Maria folded her hands and gave a look to Anna.

"I don't care what you do or what you say! Daddy!!" Anna whined.

"Shut up Anna! Do you know who this is?" Benson glared at his daughter. Anna shook her head.

"Well sweetheart, meet my boss. Maria Jackson." Benson stated and my eyes widened in amusement while Anna's eyes widened in shock.

"Well, looking at her behaviour, I'm sorry to inform you that I can't sponsor her college education. I know about her grades but I need a overall development." Maria shook her head.

"I understand ma'am." Benson's head hung low.

"Anyways, can we finish this up fast. I have a meeting to attend to." Maria checked her watch.

"Well, as a punishment of the sex scene in the janitor's closet provoking Maya, we have decided to let you off a bit easy with a week of suspension and a week of detention." Mrs.Fer stated as she looked at Anna.

Mrs.Fer then looked at me.

"Maya, for the previous fights and today's incident, I'll give you two weeks of suspension. I would request you to control your temper." Mrs.Fer stated.

"You should be glad I didn't burn this school down-" Maria cut me off.

"That's enough. Thank you Mrs.Fernandes." Maria gave me 'Don't you dare' look and I sighed.

We both got up and exited the school.

"Your not going out for the next two weeks. I don't care what you do but it should be inside the house." Maria told and I sighed yet nodded.